I have never heard of this company and know that I never subscribed.Yet, they somehow knew my home address, cell phone number, email address and credit card number.

They explained that I probably signed up for their subscription when I purchased some sort of health related item like gym equipment, vitamins, etc. I told them I have not purchased any of those items. Without further explanation and without me even asking for it, they said they would cancel my account but that the charge on my card wouldn't be credited for 5-7 days. I called my credit card company and reported the fraudulent use of my credit card by this company.

My credit card company is refuting the charges for me and is reassigning me a new account number.

I see through my web searches that this company has been scamming people since 2008.I'm surprised no one has shut them down yet.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of charge from WellnessWatchersMd. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants WellnessWatchersMd to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by WellnessWatchersMd for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with WellnessWatchersMd?

Comments

I just had the EXACT same experience with this company today.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1251632

Same thing happened to me today. They need to be shut down.